Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Behind The Mask (Cassandra Arlington)

I could not of chosen a better time nor day to publish this look. I know that my blog is strictly about fashion and graphics. When it boils down to it, this is my blog. I can express and say what i may be feeling or disagree with, if I DAMN please.


With that being said, My feelings at this very moment are very salty there fore, this blog post may show that. Today has been a very trying day if I must say. even though This look was not photographed today, today is a perfect day for me to release it. There are so many people on second life hiding behind their computers, which in this case I will call a mask. They hide behind their mask in the attempt to hide their true motives. I understand that each and every person on second life has their reasoning for being on second life. There would not be a second life if everyone indeed had perfect lives. While this is so true it does not excuse the actions of some of you selfish and grimey fucks. Since this is my blog I'm gonna be on name basis. CASSANDRA ARLINGTON THIS FUCKING POST IS FOR YOU. YOU HAVE USED INSULTED, LIED, SCAMMED AND MISLED EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOUR tenants AS WELL AS EMPLOYEES. I PERSONALLY WILL NEVER WISH BAD UPON ANYONE. I WILL SAY YOU DESERVE TO FUCKING GET WHATEVER IS COMING YOUR damn WAY, FOR ALL THE DECEITFUL ASS LIES AND BACK STABBING. IF ANY OF YOU READING THIS WAS A PART OF THE BCM SCAM, AND YES I DID SAY BCM SCAM. PLEASE REPORT IT TOO LINDEN LABS BY SUBMITTING A SUPPORT TICKET!!!! WITH THAT BEING SAID, TAKE A LISTEN at the video AND LOOK which i put together. PLEASE FEEL MORE THEN FREE TO COMMENT.....





Behind The Mask

BEHIND THE MASK1

behind the mask

Behind the Mask

Hair: booN QPT129 hair black
Belt: MIEL TROUPE BELT - bright
Nails: Basic Long nails/MANDALA
Bodysuit: Nemesis - Pilot jumpsuit black
Shoes: Debrah's "Suzy" Ultra High heels
Face Mask: (TW) Monster Ball - Lace Masquerade
Earrings: Ruffle Feathered Earring (F I A S C A &CO.)
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Native Necklace (gold-white)
Ring on left hand: JCNY Engravable Wedding Rings (Dr4zz I LOVE YOU BABY :P)
Ring on right hand: (Ring only) Hand size 20 [MANDALA]Milky Nails/GAGA black
Watch: MIEL TROUPE BELT - bright (the watch is mody, so even though the color red was not an option I chose white and made it the perfect color red myself)

Location of photo-shoot: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tlon/68/193/23

All poses, that i use are courtesy of Twisted Poses, owned and operated by Kitt Deluxe (THANKS A BUNCH FOR YOU SUPPORT CHICKA)
Graphics are courtesy of Obsession Graphix, Owned and operated by myself (Queentoy Cyberstar)

You've Officially been UpGraded *pops your collar*


see you tomorrow :P

No comments:

Post a Comment