Friday, September 23, 2011

Animal In Her



So I'm feeling "animaly" lol but, couldn't decide which animal i felt like portraying. So i mixed it all up in there, and went to the damn jungle lmaoo. Yea you heard right. I put on some leopard pants with a zebra back shirt and threw in some claw nails with my cheetah bangle and topped it all off with some pink shades lol. Then i took my ass to the damn jungle to chill with the elephants and giraffes. Yea i no i'm WilD lmao. Anywho as you all can see i'm in a pretty good fucking mood and to be honest maybe i shouldn't be because of half the shit that went down today(such as Shantell Kunke supposingly running back to Cassandra Arlington with shit that I so called said.) Never the less it is what it is. everyone no i have a slight anger problem. I can honestly admit that at times I should handle my self much better then what i do when i'm upset but yall it is hard as hell for me to do that shit because of the fact that it takes a pretty good bit to get me to the point where i'm all loud and ready to go the fuck off. Those times are when I've been lied on or lied too. It's like i black the fuck out like literally. For this reasoning i got to let it be known that i love my baby (Dr4zz). He puts up with my reckless ass mouth and my endless assumptions. NEVER MISTAKEN the LOVE i have for YOU BABY, I APPRECIATE ALL THAT YOU DO AND PUT UP WITH. BIG UPS TO MY BABY YALL!!! ANY WHO I JUST WANT IT TO BE KNOWN, JUST BECAUSE I DON'T GET IN THE MIDDLE OF OTHER BITCHES DRAMA AND AT TIMES BRUSH ALOT OF SHIT OFF WITH YOU NONE FACTORS, DOESN'T MEAN THAT I'M THE ONE THAT HAS IT IN ME TO SIT BACK AND LET THE NEXT BITCH OR NIGGA TALK SHIT ON MY NAME. WHAT CAN I SAY? IT'S THE ANIMAL IN ME LOL...... CHECK OUT THE LOOK YALL AND FEEL FREE TO SUBSCRIBE COMMENT RATE OR WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE DAMN DOING....... HAPPY FRIDAY BTW!!!!


animalinme

animal

animalinher

Animal In Her

Hair: booN YNO421 hair black
Nails: ** DIRAM ** CLAW Nails
Jacket: Emery - Jacket Roxe #Black
Shoes: Mstyle RIVEA Pumps -Mint-
Top: {uF} Hearts & Stripes Tank - Blue
Tattoo: :Hebenon Vial: Death of Baroque
Glasses: .:Yellow Berry:. 80's Sunglasses
Jeans: {uF} Grey Jeans Collection - Leopard
Clutch: [glow] Studio - Vintage clutch (silver)
Ring on left hand: JCNY Engravable Wedding Rings (Dr4zz I LOVE YOU BABY :P)
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Necklace - Baked Steel (it's mody so i changed it to match what i was feeling)


Location of photo-shoot:http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cartier%20II/117/72/23

Poses in this photo are courtesy of Twisted Poses, owned and operated by Kitt Deluxe (THANKS A BUNCH FOR YOU SUPPORT CHICKA)
Graphics are courtesy of Obsession Graphix, Owned and operated by myself (Queentoy Cyberstar)

You've Officially been UpGraded *pops your collar*


see you laters

2 comments: