Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Higher (The Return)

higher

higher1

higher2

Higher: Of great vertical extent. Great, or greater than normal, in quantity, size, or intensity

Hey loveys, I am back after a much needed break and time to myself. Although I have been back for a few months now, the procrastination within me was keeping me from blogging for a while lol. I've returned and I'm here to give you more awesomeness.

The Look:
The dress worn i can't go without saying I absolutely freaking adore. made by Amber Swallowtail owner of IAF, which is one of my fav phat azz providers at the moment. IAF has so much to offer from clothes to tats, all include Phat Azz applier. The pricing is well below, what I for one feel is deserved for the awesome quality provided. I shop til I drop every time I visit. Ladies if you are a "phat azz" avi, like myself,you surely want too have IAF among your landmarks and marketplace browser tabs for sure. Any who Hope you enjoy the look and see you next post. Until then..... Love,Fashion,Music and lots of Lipgloss. <3






Wardrobe Details:
Hat: LaGyo_Yolanda hat (color changeable)

Necklace: LaGyo_Maya necklace in gold

Earrings: LaGyo_Maya earring in gold

Arm Cuff: LaGyo_Maya bangle in gold

Pumps: [whatever] High Heel 2.0 - bordeaux

Clutch: illmatic :: Fur Fold Clutch (Leopard)

Lipstick: Pink Acid Elegant Lipstick - Electric Red

Glasses: (Yummy) Mom Glasses - Feeling Sassy Black

Dress & belt: IAF Black Open Dress (Phat Azz & Tango Lola appliers included)

Cigarette: *S.D.*:Cigarette sculpty v3 (No longer Available)


Location: The Looking Glass

Pose(s) in this photo are from Pose Maniacs



No comments:

Post a Comment