Saturday, October 12, 2013

New York

NYC4blog

nycblogpost1

nyct

The Look:
First and far most no im not from NYC I'm from Atlanta but NYC is like a 2nd home. On another note, the body suite which I'm WEARING I THOUGHT WAS VERY DETAILED AND SEXY AND EVEN THOUGH IT SAT IN MY INVENTORY FOR ABOUT A GOOD WEEK OR MORE BEFORE I REALIZED I PURCHASED IT. I WAS EXCITED ALL OVER AGAIN AT UNDERSTANDING EXACTLY WHY I PURCHASED IT, WHICH IS FROM Renegade. THE BOOTS WHICH ARE AVAILABLE @ PAPERBAG, I'VE HAD ABOUT A GOOD 2MONTHS I BELIEVE AND FINALLY FOUND THEM IN MY INVENTORY AS WELL. THE BODY SUITE MATCHED UP WITH THE BOOTS PERFECTLY, WHICH HAD ME SUPER EXCITED. (I KNOW I'M SUCH A DORK.) BELOW YOU CAN FIND THE REST OF THE LOOK INFORMATION. Hope you enjoy the look and see you next post. Until then..... Love,Fashion,Music and lots of Lipgloss. <3








Wardrobe Details:
Shades:(Yummy) Round Shades

Hair:(epoque hair) Sharp - Earth

Jumpsuit: .Renegade. Striking Faux Leather Jumpsuit

Necklace: 24K Latvian Gold Necklace

Hookah Pen: ::LC:: E-Hookah Pen [Blackberry](Purchased @ The Limitee Event)

Earrings: EARRING STUD-CC GOLD

Boots: Paperbag. Back Away Boot Gold

Veil Hat: ~Black Arts~ Laima Hat with Veil Black

Ring on right hand: [7891.] Ring Gang 2 - Gold

Ring on Left Hand: LaGyo_Shield rings gold/black

Watch/Bracelet set:[7891.]- Aurbierre Watch Set- Gold&Black

Shopping Bag: -FAUN- The Vice Grip Bag (UNPACKED)(Purchased @ The Limitee Event)

Bracelet on right arm: SYL / Maxi Stud Bracelet / Gold



Location: NEW YORK CITY

Pose(s) in this photo are from Pose Maniacs








No comments:

Post a Comment