Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Unbothered

XO

XO1


Thoughts:
“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”
― Maya Angelou

The Look:fa
I call this look "Unbothered" this is the 3rd fit which I wore for the 3 round of The Face Competition. I must say this one really was my favorite. When putting this look together I thought of damsel in distress. A woman full of grace, class, trends and while bothered still found a way to look her best. When ask at the final round of The Face Competition, what were my inspirations, I honestly replied with "I have no inspirations, I have no runway looks i wished to copy, I have no blogs I wanted to duplicate, I simple did me and what I love to do." I love creativity, and in my personal opinion looking for inspiration through others is not creativity, creativity in fashion to me, is being able to randomly put an ensemble together with just your thoughts while telling a story through what you are wearing. I personally strive for others to feel what it is I was feeling when I was putting together the look itself. Fashion is more then being trendy, fashion is being outside of the box, fashion is taking chances, fashion is not being afraid to try something others may not like. Fashion is a attempt to set your very own trend. Any who enough of my rambles lol CHECK THE LOOK DETAILS BELOW...... AS ALWAYS YOU CAN CONTACT ME IN WORLD UNDER QUEENTOY CYBERSTAR OR VIA FACEBOOK: QUEENTOY CYBERSTAR WITH ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR CONCERNS <3






Wardrobe Details:
HAIR: Zibska- KiKi

BRACELET: [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Gonde Bracelet

Necklace: BRACELET: [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Gonde Bracelet Necklace

Birds: Zibska- Xiang ~ The Birrrrds

Gloves: AE for SLINK Appliers Hands - Opera Gloves

DRESS: Loovus Dzevavor Battistaesque Gown

Earrings: Lazuri Classic Pearls Stud Earrings Large

Pose(s) in this photo are from Lagyo

Pumps: Slink- Siren Red (included in fatpack)







No comments:

Post a Comment