Monday, August 11, 2014

Pretty Hurts

Pretty Hurts

Pretty Hurts2


Thoughts:
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means, you have decided to look beyond the imperfections..

The Look:
Another fit worn final round for The Face competition 2014. This was my 3rd outfit for the final round but because sl was being a hard ass, this outfit was worn out of order, lol I totally freaked out but thankfully the pictures were all behind me to show to the judges that this indeed was my 3rd and finally look. When I put this together I WENT FOR CLASSY YET DARING, I FIND THAT THE URBAN COMMUNITY SEEM TO GET DARING CONFUSED WITH SLUTTY, WHEN IN REALITY YOU CAN SHOW OFF BODY WITH OUT LOOKING LIKE YOU ARE FOR SALE. THIS DRESS GAVE ME JUST THE LOOK I WANTED. IT SHOWED JUST ENOUGH WITHOUT GIVING TO MUCH, PAIRED WITH THIS LITTLE JACKET A CUTE SIMPLE BUN AND A FIERCE POSE, I WAS READY AND SET TO GO. HOPE YOU ENJOY THE LOOK. CHECK THE LOOK DETAILS BELOW...... AS ALWAYS YOU CAN CONTACT ME IN WORLD UNDER QUEENTOY CYBERSTAR OR VIA FACEBOOK: QUEENTOY CYBERSTAR WITH ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR CONCERNS <3




Wardrobe Details:
HAIR: *Milk* Piled up bun *Black*

BRACELET: [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Gonde Bracelet

Necklace: [F]oil- AlexV RIG Collar Necklace- Gold

JACKET: p.c; White cheetah Mini Skirt (from full outfit)

DRESS: .::WorkBitch::. Malena Couture Gown[Gown Version]

Earrings: Lazuri Classic Pearls Stud Earrings Large

NAIL POLISH: ..::Energie::.. Slink Avatar Enhancement-Fnails Basic

Ring: P.C; Golden Wings Ring

Pose(s) in this photo are from Label Motion







No comments:

Post a Comment