Wednesday, November 23, 2011

AH TEN



AH TEN: top-quality. refers to a ten-point scale on which TEN is the highest and ZERO is the lowest. this scale can measure anything

Well first and far most, Happy Thanksgiving too all my family, friends, readers, followers, supporters, and yes even haters. Means such a great deal to have all of you year round, to be thankful for.

So tomorrow is turkey day, and I just had to do a post today for the fact of, my ass will be some where stuffing my self. Therefore I may be out of commission a few days because directly after the stuffing i have to hit the gym supa dupa hard. So with all that nonsense being said I wont even go to preaching on this post. lmao, I really hope everyone enjoys there Thanksgiving and truly understand the true meaning of thanksgiving as well as giving thanks. With that being said I know that this look has absolutely nothing to do with thanks giving but I am very happy and thankful for the following stores that made this look I'm rocking possible:ICONIC,N-CORE,[Glow],(AMD),LG FEMME,PAPERBAG.,ISON, and UPGRADED, (which will be the name of my line if and when i do decide whether I want to open up a store. Until then I do accept small request.) Enough of me talk, HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE, and big thanks to each and every last one of you again (even if you are visiting my blog on the low.) IT'S ALL LOVE!!! hope you enjoy the look. MWAAAH!!!

ten

ten1

ten2


STILETTOS: N-core FEMME "Rouge Passion"
HAIR: [ICONIC] a'Dior-Jet
EYESLASES: [ glow ] Devilicious 02
NECKLACE: (AMD) Confusion Necklace
SHIRT: LG Femme_Arina shirt Ivory
PANTS: PaperBag. The Prissy Skinny Black
NAILS: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest v1.2
TOTE: ISON - kabuki crocodile tote-(bronze)
EARRINGS: "UpGraded" - RED PURL (earrings I made)
WEDDING RINGS: Wedding Ring: JCNY Engravable Wedding Rings (Dr4zz I LOVE YOU BABY :P)

Location of photo-shoot: Takeuti

Poses in this photo are courtesy of The Gifted Poses, owned and operated by Fashanstar Haiku (THANKS FOR YOU SUPPORT GREEDY), and Twisted Poses, owned and operated by Kitt Deluxe (THANKS A BUNCH FOR YOU SUPPORT CHICKA), Graphics are courtesy of Obsession Graphix, Owned and operated by Queentoy Cyberstar and Dr4zz Resident.

You've Officially been UpGraded *pops your collar*

No comments:

Post a Comment