Friday, October 28, 2011

Black Butterfly


Harmony: A pleasing combination of elements in a whole; that of peace.

Harmony is what comes to mind anytime I think of butterflies or even the color black.


First and for most, I want to thank everyone that got in my box with the many positive words after my last post. Really means a lot due to the fact that blogging can be a bit of a challenge to keep up with while continuing to be motivated to do so. The incident that occurred actually had me so upset to the point where i was like "fuck blogging." I do not consider my blog to be the best and honestly with every post i feel things could have been better. When it comes to me and my blog, I honestly do it not for myself but for those within sl whom has hard times trying to find those things that best fits or even relates to their personality. I was once that same person running around sl looking a hot damn mess, thinking i was the shit. No one offered to say hey u look a hot mess, but i can help you. This is my way of helping, even for those whom do not look a hot mess can hopefully come and read a topic and relate to it or even see a few pieces they would not mind having in their inventory. It means a great deal to me to know that there are those within sl that find my blog "amazing" or "among the best." When it's all said and done, true fashion and sense of style cannot be duplicated. Especially from someone wearing something that I've blogged about. So therefore I have no worries or cares about anyone duplicating or re-blogging because truth be told an original is always better than a duplicated version and there for regardless of if anyone deciding to re-blog any of my post by copying the entire look, you all nowhere you seen it first so who cares. Now I will admit i hate when mother fuckas right click me in world. DO NOT RIGHT CLICK ME ASK ME WHERE I GOT IT FROM I DO NOT MIND SHARING THE INFO. (I NO DREA ASS DON'T GIVE A DAMN. SO THERE FORE HER BEST BET IS TO RIGHT CLICK rofl.) Anyway think I’m done talking about this topic. (for now anyway)

AS FOR THIS LOOK. I HONESTLY DECIDED THAT I DIDN'T WANT TOO REALLY WEAR MUCH JEWELRY WITH THIS ENSEMBLE. BUT OF COURSE IF I WASN'T GOING TO GO HARD ON MY ACCESSORIZING FOR THIS LOOK I HAD TO COME FASHIONABLE HARD SOME HOW. AND THIS LOVELY WHITE BOWED TOP FROM COCO DID EXACTLY THAT. I ORIGINALLY BOUGHT A POLKA DOT BUBBLE SKIRT TO WEAR WITH THIS TOP BUT WHEN I WENT TO WEAR IT, I WAS NOT FEELING THE BUBBLE LOOK, SO MAYBE YOU ALL WILL GET TOO SEE THIS BUBBLE SKIRT I'M TALKING ABOUT IN ANOTHER POST, WHO KNOWS. ANYONE THAT PAYS CLOSE ATTENTION TO MY BLOG AND EVEN MY POST ACTUALLY CAN TELL WHAT MY FAVORITE COLORS ARE (BLACK first and for most, then white and red) so i really was feeling myself wearing this (even though i didn't do the red purse like i almost did.) ENOUGH OF MY RAMBLING, CHECK THE LOOK FOR YOURSELF. HOPE EVERYONE OR AT LEAST MAJORITY OF YOU ENJOY THE LOOK!!


blackbutterfly

blackbutterfly1

blackbutterfly2

Black Butterfly

Eyelashes1: [ glow ] Devilicious 02
eyelashes2: [ glow ] studio - Innocent. eyelashes - intensive
Shoes: Peqe - G Wedge_Blender
Shirt: *COCO*_BowShirt(White)
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest v1.2
Skirt: {Happy} Cheeky Minx Skirt (Charcoal)
Hair: (epoque hair) Brunch Queen - Genetic
Ring on right hand: [DDL] Semi/Precious Stone Ring/Onyx 1
Handbag: Fleshtone :: Bom Snake Leather Tote [Teal]
Earrings: \/\Cult of Belgar\/\ Gemstone Cluster Earring
eyelashes1: [ glow ] studio - Innocent. eyelashes - intensive
Stockings: net stocking undie layerr HIGH WAIST (made by Qiana22none Mimulus)
Ring on left hand: JCNY Engravable Wedding Rings (Dr4zz I LOVE YOU BABY :P)

Poses in the following photos are from {.:exposeur:.} Owned and operated by Rubystarlight Writer.(thanks for making these awesome poses.) Graphics are courtesy of Obsession Graphix, Owned and operated by myself (Queentoy Cyberstar)

You've officially been UpGraded *pops your collar*

No comments:

Post a Comment