Thursday, December 8, 2011

Winter


Winter: the coldest season of the year in temperate climates, between autumn and spring. During winter the days are shortest and the nights are longest.

So it's Winter and December which to many is the most stressful month of all due to the fact that Christmas is in December. I'm from Atlanta and we are lucky if we see snow and if we do it's like an ironic event. So much so that everything in Atlanta shuts the hell down at the sight of snow, so to have to go to New York for Christmas has me more then damn worried, like will I be snowed in? Slip and fall and break my hip on some ice? Freeze so bad that my face starts to peel and I end up with a bad case of dry skin that is noticeably seen in my face? Will I be so afraid to do anything because of the cold and the snow that I simply just not enjoy the trip? I honestly have absolutely not a clue in hell so I guess I have a new found phobia of WINTER. I've been to New York a few times actually but never in the winter and the fact that I always hear people talking about how it's normal for New Yorkers to get snow up to there knees and above, that along with a few other personal things has me on the edge of "freak out", like seriously. So say a little prayer for me cause I'm gonna surely need it over the Christmas holiday.

Now that I've shared my new found phobia, lets talk about this look. The Jacket which is from Fishy Strawberry I got amazingly cheap at TDR, which happens to be among one of my newest addictions. The hat/hair which received lots of complements is from Dura and well worth every linden asked and then some, the hat has it's own color change script which is pre-loaded with many different colors, along with this hat being very detailed and modifiable the possibilities with this hat are endless. BE THE JUDGE FOR YOURSELF, OH YEA AND HAPPY WINTER!!! lol


Winter1

Winter

Winter2

CLUTCH: *CASHMERE*Beetle Clutch(brown)
PEARL NECKLACE: [ glow ] Necklace Amelie pearl
WATCH NECKLACE: [ glow ] studio - Time Goes By Necklace
BOOTS: BAX Prestige Boots Base Dark Brown
HAT/HAIR: Dura x ARAI Curl(Dark Brown)
EARRINGS: p.c; Oxidized Silver Hoop
JEANS: PaperBag. The Prissy Skinny Smoke
RING: [DDL] Semi/Precious Stone Ring /Onyx
EYELASHES: [ glow ] studio - Innocent. eyelashes - intensive
TOP: *Fishy Strawberry* Fur Neck Cardigan
NAILS: [MANDALA]Option LONG Nails set/Basic skin nails
WEDDING RINGS: JCNY Engravable Wedding Rings (Dr4zz I LOVE YOU BABY :P)

Location of photo-shoot: Montral Relliquad

Poses in this photo are courtesy of The Gifted Poses, owned and operated by Fashanstar Haiku (THANKS FOR YOU SUPPORT GREEDY), and Twisted Poses, owned and operated by Kitt Deluxe (THANKS A BUNCH FOR YOU SUPPORT CHICKA), Graphics are courtesy of Obsession Graphix, Owned and operated by Queentoy Cyberstar and Dr4zz Resident.

You've Officially been UpGraded *pops your collar*

No comments:

Post a Comment